MANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR LIFE

Minggu, Agustus 22, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

DO YOU HAVE A LIFE?
answer : life is some thing which  given by God, its mean that we must believe god is number one so, if God want to take our life its depend on allah swt,. so my answer is, i dont have life because my life is just for god,.

DO YOU HAVE A LIVE?
ansewe : live with life is difernce, just a little diverence between both of them. the first thing you get is life ehich depend on allah, i mean god,. but for live its depend on by your self its mean, we have live and its depend on us.

WHATS YOUR NAME?
answer : my name is janu herjanto but you can call me janu, its simple, right? like january, because my i was born in january,.

WHEN YOU WAS BORN?
answer : i give tanks to allah swt my god which given me a life and i can born at 07 january 1994,

did you know? i answer all of the simple question with long answer, WHY?? do you know, all of the question its about my life and my live and all them depend on me, so if didn't answer cleary may be you dont know about me,. :).. thanks for reading,.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

terimakasih atas kritik dan saran serta komentarnya yah, :) thanks,...