IF I WERE DOG ( david story )

Selasa, Juni 15, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-


Many human didn’t care about me although I always around them. The human always said yelt on me when they meet me or when I walk on the way. One morning I walked around restaurant of Ali Babba. I saw the thieves that steal some breads. And then I run meet him and say “hey thieves what are you doing ?” and the thieves reply “ hey dog it’s none of your business. Get out from here!” and then he kick me to fall. And then I get up and fight back then I push him until broken in the way, and I nip her food and he screamed “ oh no… yappzzz!”. Then I put in the breads and give back to the merchant. But the merchant say “hey foul dog why did you steal my breads.., get out from here..!” but bark and say “I just help you sir…?” but I don’t know why the merchant hit me with cane. Human just thinked the dog is being a thief. I immediately run away him, and still continue to bark. In the way I cry because why no body cares about me. And then I think the human just see me from outer skin instead of my kindness.   
When night arrive a lot of dogs cry or bark anywhere. In my heart I thinking” why they are do it..?”. and then I get out from the nest and looking for the answered, when I walked many human running around our nest looking for something, but I don’t know what they looking for..?. when I arrive in my nest I saw carcass lying in my nest, human killed my parent and my brother, I am very sad now, and I bark very loudly and long. “auu…auuu?”. But when I bark there are human who know my self. And then human looking for me to be killed. And runaway leave my parents and my brother for save my life from the human. I runway because afraid if I to be killed by human like my family. From the event, I think now I know why the dogs bark in the night. The dogs hungry and their families are killed by human. And do you know why the human killed the dogs. They are thinking the dogs is not benefit and only make dirty anywhere. I prefer sad when I know human treat the dogs like that. Whereas no one from my nation ever killed the human or  hurt the child. Please respect organism soul you meet.
I kept walking until I arrived at a mosque. An then  I sleep beside of mosque, but I didn’t sleep because There are people who disturb me  such as they through me with stone  or gravel.

when dawn came, I was always waiting for someone to take  to the mosque, but when I take them, they are always cast out me from the way. They said” hey dog get out from here, you very dirty !!”. my heart was broken but
  

terimakasih atas kritik dan saran serta komentarnya yah, :) thanks,...